Powerful machines for big parts
Large-capacity injection moulding machines with clamping forces of over 3500 kN have been an important part of the ENGEL range of machines for over 40 years. No matter whether their clamping units operate with toggle clamps or hydraulic pressure pads, ENGEL machines have always been of optimum service to manufacturers of large injection moulded parts. The current duo series, featuring a two-platen design, continues in this tradition and sets new standards in flexibility and performance.
- Comprehensive range with eleven sizes from ENGEL duo 350 to ENGEL duo 5500
- minimum footprint thanks to two-platen, compact clamping unit
- Cycle time reduction made possible by two diagonally positioned high-speed cylinders featuring fast locking split nuts and rapid pressure build up time
- High-level of operating safety and excellent part quality thanks to stable platen control, precise platen parallelism, and sensitive mould protection
- Power-saving drive units, two-platen clamping units with optimized design and improved performance are the special features that characterise the third generation models.